How to: Remove Paint Overspray
- Clean the surface with Wash Wax ALL.
- Break off a piece of Wash Wax Clay and flatten into a silver dollar size.
- Spray the surface with Wash Wax ALL.
- Rub Wash Wax Clay or Wash Wax Pad back and forth and side to side with light pressure.
- Dry the area with a soft towel.
- The Wash Wax Clay or the Wash Wax Pad removes paint overspray, rail dust, tree sap, and environmental contaminants.
- Work in small sections, on clean cool surfaces.
- Safe to use on all surfaces.