How to: Polish
Paint, Aluminum, Gel Coat & Plastic
- Apply Polish ALL to clean, dry surface using a soft cotton towel or foam polish pad.
- Rub a small area with medium pressure in a circular motion. Move from left to right overlapping each circle as you go.
• Keep the surface wet with Polish ALL while rubbing.
• A new towel or pad will require a level of saturation before it will leave enough polish to keep the surface wet as you rub, so you will apply more Polish ALL at the beginning.
3. Remove remaining polish with a separate, clean towel before the polish dries. Repeat as necessary.
• Keep the surface clean and protected with Wash Wax ALL.