How to: Waterless Clean & Protect Tires
1. Spray Wash ALL Degreaser or Tire Soap on the tire.
2. Scrub the tire with an Aero Scrubber or brush.
3. Wipe the tire with a damp towel.
4. Dry the tire with a dry towel.
1. Clean & dry the rubber with a good quality cleaner like
Wash ALL Degreaser or Tire Soap.
2. Spray on Rubber Care.
3. Spray on Wash Wax ALL or wipe with a damp towel.
4. Wipe the surface with a dry towel.
• We recommend removing excess Rubber Care, after the soaking period, to prevent the tires from attracting dirt. Excess Rubber Care can be removed with a damp towel or by spraying Wash Wax ALL (Blue) on the tire and wiping it off with a dry towel.
• Rubber Care gives tires a deep black satin look, like a new tire, without leaving the tires looking oily and wet.
• You can use Belly Soap or SafeSolv to remove brown stains white walls or white lettering.